Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Heart-warming!

While I was on vacation, I got two emails from future parents... They both made me feel sooo special!!! Here's what I got:
 From Kayla - 
From Grant - 
I think these are signs that it is going to be a great year!!!!!

Also, I can't believe that I started my blog less than a month ago and I already have 50 followers! I really appreciate all of the positive support that people have given me! Thank you so much to Erin at Adventures in Third Grade for nominating me for the Liebster Blog award. This award recognizes blogs with under 200 followers. 


Here are the rules for the award: 
1. Copy and paste this award to your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog. 


Here are my nominations:

2 comments:

  1. I nominated your blog for an award! Visit my blog to accept it :)
    ~Amy
    Sixth Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley,

    I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to comment - I haven't been able to blog for a while. Just wanted to thank you very much for your lovely comment and the fab award - it's very much appreciated!
    I hope to get a post completed tonight, so just wanted to stop by and say hi!

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete